What did I read in 2010?
I had a goal to read at least one book each month. I did fall behind for a while, but I ended up reading more than twelve in total. The intent was to read more (than nothing) so I’m counting it as a success!
The majority were physical books, and probably half a dozen were read on my iPad. I still buy and receive physical books, ironically enough. I don’t feel like ebooks are quite where they should be yet, which makes me hesitant to commit to any one store or format.
- You Shall Know Our Velocity! by Dave Eggers*
- The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien
- Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut*
- The Bicentennial Man And Other Stories by Isaac Asimov
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- A Scanner Darkly by Philip K. Dick*
- Freedom by Jonathan Franzen
- *Conversations With Kennedy* by Benjamin C. Bradlee
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- The War In The Air by H.G. Wells
- Bowl Of Cherries by Millard Kaufman*
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy*
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
- Obsession: The Lives and Times of Calvin Klein by Steven Gaines
- Love Story by Erich Segal
- God’s Debris by Scott Adams*
- What Is The What by Dave Eggers*
These ones are up next on my side table: