- Put Slug away for the winter. 🚌
- Rode fatbikes under the moonlight at Nose Hill Park. 🚲🌝
- Monique is an aunt! 👶
- Does America Deserve Malala? by Ayesha Siddiqi
- “We Brought You The Promise Of The Future, But Our Tongue Stammered And Barked…” by Arundhati Roy
This whole series of conversations between Arundhati Roy and John Cusack is great. This is the second entry.
- The Pop Diaspora of M.I.A. by Ayesha Siddiqi
Two essays by Ayesha Siddiqi in here this month.
- The University of Nowhere: The False Promise of “Disruption” by Frank Pasquale
- So Much Cooking by Naomi Kritzer
Imaginative bit of speculative fiction. Found this via Sumana Harihareswara who suggested some more that would be similar.
- Conversations with North Koreans by Christopher Carothers
- Hardball Questions For The Next Debate by Scott Alexander
- To Those Who Follow in Our Wake by Bertolt Brecht
- The Darkness Before the Right by Park MacDougald
- White Supremacy is Not a Black Problem by Andray Domise
- 95 Theses on Innovation by Lee Vinsel
- Making Social Progress at Scale by Reginald Braithwaite