I’ve been working on Juke, and it’s coming along nicely. Myself, I really like the iTunes Store feature. I’d appreciate it if you try it out and let me know how it works for you.
- Juke will automatically try to find and present a localized iTunes Store link to the currently playing track. I’m proud of this, I’ve wanted to implement it for a long time and it works pretty well from my testing.
- Juke handles window resizing much more elegantly and will stretch to fill a container.
- No more hover events in order to be more touch-friendly.
- Juke loads the SoundManager 2 library itself in order to prevent issues in IE, which also makes it more straightforward to call on your page.
- The tracklist JSON can have track markers formatted in mm:ss instead of raw seconds.
- The #juke element is hidden until everything is loaded to prevent large page reflows.